If you’re passionate about helping people, finding a job in the healthcare industry can be one of the most rewarding career choices there is. There’s a variation of jobs to fit everyone’s skills and you don’t necessarily need extensive medical knowledge.
Here’s 5 reasons why working in the healthcare industry would be perfect for you.
- It’s a rapidly growing industry; The NHS is the fifth largest employer in the world, with approximately 1.7 million workers across the UK, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
- You make a positive impact every day; Regardless of your specific role in the industry, everything you do will play some part in helping people. Working in healthcare allows you to nurture your desire to help others, and at the same time, earn a living.
- Great benefits; Benefits of working for the NHS include: one of the UK’s best pension schemes, pay enhancements to reward out of hours work, and an annual personal development review to support your career aspirations.
- It’s a fast-passed environment; In any role within healthcare you will face challenges and meet new people every day. There is never a dull day in healthcare.
- You don’t need years of education; some careers require no experience and give you all the training you’ll need.
If you’re interested in working in healthcare or perhaps a change of career to something you’ll really be passionate about then visit our website to see what apprenticeships we offer to get you started.